Thursday, March 22, 2007

Our two little kittens had been missing .

For the last two days we have been on a frantic search for our two little kittens which had been missing .One was a totally black little cat and the other a dirty looking one just like the mother cat. One evening ,they suddenly went missing . This time I knew that I was not responsible for their disappearence although my wife at first suspected that I could have abandoned them somewhere .Although I had been contemplating to throw the two cats away because they were not good looking and one of them was also a female , I did not want to do it in the near future . I wanted to wait a little bit later when they are already big and able to fend for themselves. Could it be that the two cats had the premonition of what was going to befall on them and because of that they ran away ? I do not know .Only God knows .
I suspected that the two cats could have gone to the back lane outside of our house and was picked up by some naughty boys who took them away . They then could not find their way home .It has been four days now and they are still missing .My only hope for them is so that they are happy in their new home ,if they have a home .
The moral behind the story is that , do not think that an animal especially cats could not read what is behind our minds . That is why old people used to say , that cats were our Prophet's close companion and very much loved by him .
Oh God, if I had committed a sin , please have mercy on me.Amin .

1 comment:

Snowflake said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.