Saturday, March 31, 2007

Azman is now an IT entrepreneur .

On 30th.March 2007 ,my son Syazirul Azman came home a happy man because his application to be an IT entrepreneur was successful . He was given a grant by the government after his proposal was able to convince them . With this means that he is also given access to the Multemedia Lab at the University of Multimedia to do his work .
In the beginning I was a bit pessimistic about the venture but since he is so optimistic about it , I hope and pray to Allah that he would succeed .After all who would not want to see his children succeed ? One thing I notice about my son Azman he is confident that he would succeed as an entrepreneur . Inspite of my constant reminder to him ,he resigned from a good paying job which paid him almost RM4000/- a month about a year ago . ( After that he was doing nothing at home except attending his MBA classes at UiTM during the week end ).Not that I do not like him to be a successful businessman but after hearing from some businessmen of the tribulations and difficulties faced by them ,I was a bit hessitant to allow him to venture into something that is unknown. Any way since he has made his decision I could only pray that he would succeed .

No comments: