Thursday, March 22, 2007

Matta Fair at PWTC - 17th. - 19th. March

Last Saturday I went to the PWTC Kuala Lumpur to scout round for a good deal at the Matta Fair which was held from the 17th. till 19t.March . This was the the first time that I went to such a fair . I went solely for two purposes .One was to inquire if I could buy a return ticket from Dublin - KL and vice versa for my daughter Eileen to come back to Malaysia in June and the tickets to be picked up in Dublin and secondly to book a tour ( Muslim Tour ) to China for the three of us comprising of myself , wife and daughter Farin . I came early in the morning and the place was not yet packed . By afternoon the crowd was getting bigger which made movement inside the hall a little bit jammed .
On my first inquiry about the return ticket Dublin - KL , they told me that it was possible to buy the tickets but not on the Matta offer .In other words it would be by the ordinary price .Because of that I decided to send the money via telegraphic transfer to my daughter's account in Dublin for her to buy the tickets there . Any way on the tour of China , I did the booking to go to China for 9th of June trip ,via May's Travels .I am very much looking forward for this trip because I have been planning for it for a long time . I hope to see the Muslim's historical places there .

No comments: