Wednesday, October 04, 2006

We deserve a good holiday.

My left knee is getting better now ,although I am still unable to pray at the mosque because I cannot sit properly in the ' tahyat ' situation . Any way I still perform my obligations including the 'tarawikh' prayers at home . I hope I will recover completely soon . After having going through this ordeal now I realised how important is our leg , without which we would not be able to enjoy life fully. This too brings back my memory to that of a cousin of mine who is of the same age as mine and who is now bound to a wheel chair . He has been in the predicament for more than 5 years . He was a graduate teacher and has been an active person .For no obvious reasons he has to suffer that way . Well that is God's will . I invited this cousin of mine to my son's wedding recently and a few days before the wedding day he called me and told of his situation. I have not seen him for more than 20 years although we were quite close when we were young. I hope to visit him in his house in Teluk Intan one day.
Yesterday I received a call from a tennant who is renting my shop in Ampang .He told me his business was badly hurt and thus could not afford to continue renting the shop .He would be moving out at the end of December . This means I will have to find a new tennant , otherwise I would be loosing more than RM 2,000 per month . I think I will not be finding it difficult to find a new tennant as it is in a hot spot area . The only difficulty would be to find a good tennant who would be a good paymaster .The present tennant has been renting the shop from the beginning the shop was bought , that was about 15 years ago and he has been a good paymaster . According to him the building industry is badly hit by the inflation situation in this country and he has no other choice but to close shop .
From 6th.November till 9th November 2006 I and wife would be going to Bukit Tinggi, Padang,Indonesia for a short holiday. I have booked the tickets today and it has been confirmed .I think we deserve a good rest after all the hard work playing host to our son's wedding .We are not bringing anybody this time because we do not want to be disturbed .

No comments: