Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My plan is to go to China after Hari Raya.

On 18th.September 2006 I sent my wife's car ,the Proton Kembara to my favourite workshop in Shah Alam to have the engine repaired .There was leakage either the engine oil or the gear oil. The car had to be kept overnight at the workshop for the mechanic to identify the leakage .Finally ,it was confirmed that the leakage was from the gearbox .No wonder the gear oil was almost empty. For the repair it cost me RM 768.00 . Then the mechanic pointed to me that the tyres were almost bald and told me it was dangerous especially during the rainy season . The 4 tyres cost me another RM.680.00 .All in all I had to spend RM. 1448.00 on the Kembara . What to do ? The car is a necessity and I've got no choice.It looks like I cannot keep money any more because there is always something to spend . Time is not like those days when I was still working , I always have at least RM. 10,000.00 in my current account. Luckily I have some income from rentals of my property . If I were just to depend on my pension alone I would not survive during this difficult time of inflation .
In a few days time on 24th.September 2006 we would be starting our fasting month ,Ramadhan . It would be for the first time that we are are going to fast in our new home in Klang .I hope we would fulfill our obligation to God with sincerety and with His blessings .
I am planning to go to China with my wife after the Hari Raya .The plan was postponed a number of times . I hope this time it would go through .

No comments: