Sunday, September 17, 2006

I am not suffering from ghout.

On 14th.September 2006 I went for my appointment with my doctor at Tanglin Clinic,Kuala Lumpur. I was surprised when the doctor told me that the pain on my left knee was not due to ' ghout ' . He told me that it could be due to the ' liquid ' in between the two knee bones was getting dry and that they were hurting each other . Any way to confirm his opnion I was sent to the X-ray Department to have my leg x-rayed . I will get to see the report only after a week.In the mean time I still feel pain on my left knee and could not walk and stand for a long time .How could this happen to me while I was such an active person before . I reckon my weight has got a part for the predicament which I am in today .I am determined to reduce my weight as advised by the doctor .It was not that I did not make any attempt to reduce my weight. Infact I tried very hard but I could not overcome my desire for food . Any way after this I should be able to overcome it .
On 16th.September 2006 although I had to walk slowly and slightly limping ,I brave myself to drive to Akademi Islam, University Malaya to attend my weekly class .I just could not afford to miss my classes .I need the knowledge and that's the place where I could get them .That day I also got my semester results . I was so happy because I passed all my papers and more so I manage to score 2 As . I am now in my final semeseter and hope I would do well in the final exams which is due to be in December .
Today is Sunday .No one is in the house except me and my wife .Feel so lonely .