Friday, October 27, 2006

Hari Raya Idilfitri in Klang .

Although we are now staying in Klang we did not go to the mosque nearby our house to pray Sunnat Idilfitri this year . Instead I and my son Azman decided to pray at the Grand Mosque in Shah Alam .I decided to do so because after the prayers we wanted to pay our respect to my late father at his grave in Seksyen 21 Shah Alam .At the mosque the situation was almost like the previous years . There were quite a conspicously large number of Indonesian and Bangladeshi workers . The locals who were present were those who came back from other places .This I could notice from their car number plates and their unfamiliar faces .
Surprisingly at the grave there was not as many crowd as the previous years . This could be due to the fact that the people knew of the situation like last year where there was a massive jam. To avoid the jam they could have stagger the time to visit the graves or they could have gone a day earlier .
Immediately after reciting surah Yassin at my late father's grave , we came home . Not long later some non Muslim friends came to the house . There were quite a number of them and we were busy entertaining them till about 5.00 pm. I was quite happy because there are people who still care for me .
On the morning of second day of Hari Raya , Azman and his wife left for Penang . Before leaving Azman's wife surprisingly gave me and my wife angpows containing RM.100 each . I refused to accept but she insisted .So ,I and my wife had no choice but to accept . Ever since staying with us she gives my wife RM.200 each month and she also sometimes spend buying the kitchen requirements . A real big contrast to Aizad's wife .
After that we were quite busy because quite a number of children on bicycle came to our house to collect angpows.
In the evening my sister in law ( Samson's wife ) and her children came to the house . According to her ,my brother Samson had gone back to the kampong .Earlier they visited my father's grave in Shah Alam . I noticed that they are not in good terms with my brother . For some unknown reason their houe in Taman Bukit Teratai, Ampang was auctioned and they are now staying in her late mother's house in Kg.Pandan .I do not know where my brother is staying.
Later my brother in law Mahadi his wife, daughter Asrina, husband and children, Roha , husband and son came . The house was a bit rowdy for some time . They left at about 11.00 pm .
On the third day of Hari Raya we were quite free because no one came .So we could sleep . Although we heard our gate bell rang ( the children came to collect angpows ) we did not open it because we were so tired .

Today is Friday .I am fasting today -Puasa Enam . Till now no one comes . Tomorrow morning we would be going to Johor Bahru to send Farin back to her university . Although her leave is till next week , she decides to go back earlier to study for her exams which is scheduled to be on 6th Nov.2006 . I pray to Allah so that she would be successfull with flying colours in her exams and achieve her ambition to do her Masters in the UK .

On 6th November 2006 I and wife would be flying to Padang Indonesia for a short holiday .

No comments: