Sunday, December 03, 2006

I am handicapped without a computer .

I am alone at home today .The others has gone to Kajang to attend Shidah's cousin sister's wedding. I am taking this opportunity to borrow Farin's laptop to update my blog .I have been without a computer for almost a year ( since my laptop broke down last year ) . Any way I have just bought a new PC last Friday from Pikom at PWTC which should be ready for delivery in a week's time .I was not keen buying another laptop after realising it's difficulty in repair and updating it .
Well , computer is already a necessity , without which I feel a bit handicapped .Normally I surf the internet to get the latest news and to read from independent media which have got nothing to hide .I also do it to update my blog which I have been having since 2004. I hope one day I could publish the blog into a book for my children and grandchildren to read and to understand my feelings .
My shop in Pandan Indah and my apartment in USJ Court 10 Subang Jaya has been vacant since 1st December 2006 .This means I am short of cash by RM 2500/- every month . The shop's tenant decided to move to Damansara Mutiara,PJ after having rented my shop for more than 10 years while the tenant ( an Indonesian woman ) at the apartment has not been paying rentals for 3 months and we have got no choice but to evict her .I hope I'll get new tennants for the shop and the apartment as soon as possible .Otherwise we would have to tighten our belts for the next few months until new tenants move in .
My knee problem is getting better ever since I took Viartril-S pills .I could now walk properly without feeling pain any more .However I still could not bent my knee especially during prayers.I perform my obligations by sitting on a stool .I should be able to bent it in a few weeks time .I feel so sad because I have not been able to perform the subuh the prayers at the nearby mosque for almost 3 months .
Now I truely realized the importance of good health .There is no use having alot of money to spend if one is not healthy .You cannot really enjoy life . I pray to Allah that I and my family members would be bestowed with good health as well as other bounties . Amin.

No comments: