Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Holiday at Port Dickson for my grand daughter.

It's school holidays .I feel duty bound to bring some joy to my family especially to my grandchild Siti Nuralisya .So I decided to to go to Port Dickson .After all it's a long time since our last visit to our family apartment in PD. This could also be a present for my grand daughter for achieving second place in her class in the Year One Final Exams this year .So on 25th November 2006 after my class at Akedemi Pengajian Islam,Universiti Malaya , my wife , daughter Fareen , grand daughter Siri Nualisya and myself left home for PD . On reaching our apartment at Sunsine Bay Resort , we noticed there were already many visitors . The swimming pool was almost filled with people and there was hardly any space to squeeze in my grand daughter . I then told my grand daughter to be there early the next morning to get a space for her to swim .
In the evening as usual we felt as if being in a Chinese New Village . The techno-music was played full blast without due consideration for others.
The next morning my grand daughter cancelled her plan to be at the swimming pool as she wanted to follow me to the sea side .We went for a dip and swim by the sea side for a couple of hours until my grand daughter got tired . We came back to our apartment to have a second breakfast. We then just watched people at the seaside from the apartment balcony .
In the afternoon we came to town to have lunch at the KFC .As I was still full and skipped the lunch , I decided to go shopping at the local supermarket .
The second evening at the apartment was a bit quiter because most of the holiday makers had left .We could sleep peacefully .
The next morning I brought Alisya to the swimming pool . There wasn't many people and she could swim as much as she could .However she was not satisfied and forced me to bring her to the sea side for a further swim there .After a couple of hours we came back to the apartment feeling hungry .
We left PD for home around noon .After a brief stop over at the TNB office to pay the electricity bill we proceeded for home .
I felt releived and peaceful while at PD . Away from the hustle and bustle of city life brought peace and tranquility to me . Infact I do not mind to make PD as my permanent home later on when I am slightly older .
I sent Azman to the airport this early morning . He is now in Alor Star for some business deal.I hope he is successful in his venture .