Saturday, January 14, 2006

Getting use to life in Klang.

We are now settled in Klang .I am sure my wife and our grand daughter Alisya are happy too living in our new house .Every time we came back to Shah Alam we brought more of our belongings to Klang .We also bought new things to the new house such as the couch and the book shelves . Soon it would be filled up . Slowly I am getting use to the new place .The telephone and the astro aerial has yet to be fixed to our new house .For the time being we are watching the small TV which can be made possible via the internal aerial .Any way we do not have much time to watch TV . My only regret is that I am unable to surf the internet .Each time I want to do so I have to come back to Shah Alam .Any way this will not be for long because the Telekom had promised to fix the line withing two weeks .
Alisya seems very happy with her activities . She is quite busy too . In the morning from 7.30 am till 12.30 pm. she attend the National School while in the afternoon from 2.30 pm. till 5.30 pm. she attend the Religious School . Then she has to do her home work . She has got very little time to watch TV except on week ends .She is a smart girl and I know she is very intelligent .I hope she would grow up to be a successful career lady .
Last Tuesday was Hari Raya Haji or Idil Adha . We celeberated the occassion in our new house . Any way Farin did not come back because the public holiday was only for a day .She would be coming back for the Chinese New Year holiday at the end of the month .This morning she called up to inform us that 3 of her university friends including a boy would be putting up a night at our house .They would be going back to Alor Star .