Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Back to Shah Alam to check my e-mails.

I returned to Shah Alam this morning to settle some bills at the banks and Celcom here. I am taking the opportunity to check on my e-mails .Wow , ther were more than hundreds of unread mails .Any way most of them were junk mails .
I have just loaded on to my 4 wheeled vehicle some things required at our new house . Imagine , I was all alone doing that. So exhausted and tired till I almost collapse .Any way being trained to experience challenges ,I manage to overcome all that .Even though I am almost 60 , I am still strong as a bull .Any way frankly , I noticed the difference in my strength lately . I am not the usual I was who use to be so tough .
Recently an old friend from Klang whom I knew when he was still a kid ( today he is an up and coming successful businessman ) , offered me a 50% share in his company . Since I knew him for a long time - infact I was the one who use to advise and guide him , he seems very sincere in offering me the business partnership .Although , I can survive without getting involve into any business , I reluctantly accepted his offer for the sake of filling up my free time and to help my partner run the business .Our business involves the pruchase of vehicles from the banks and insurance companies which they are selling at much below the market price .We would then do just a little bit of touch up before they are sold to the second hand car dealers or any prospective buyers .
Well ,I am getting hungry and there is nothing edible in this house. It is almost 2.30 pm. , I have to go back to Klang to have my lunch .

No comments: