Saturday, June 21, 2008

Another new member to our family - a baby girl .

On Thursday morning , 19th. June 2008 Azman's wife ,Shidah was admitted to the Dr.Razif Maternity Hospital , Taman Sri Andalas ,Klang not very far from our house . She was due to give birth on Friday . This would be our second grand child and a first child for Azman and Shidah . We were hoping for a boy , but we were grateful whatever God would give us . I preferred a boy because he would continue my off spring to persist in this world .
On Friday at about 6.00 am , Azman called me from the Hospital to inform me that his wife had given birth to a baby girl . Although , I was a bit disappointed , however I was grateful to Allah for He has given us a bouncing baby grand daughter . As a Muslim I believe that God knows what is best for us . Perhaps He would give us a grand son later . Since our elder daughter in-law , Izah ( Alisyah's mother ) is also pregnant , I hope this time she would give birth to a boy which would then be our first grand son . Amin .
After sending my grand-daughter, Alisya to school , I went to visit my daughter in-law at the private Hospital . Unfortunately , I could not see my new grand daughter because she was in the children's ward under the care of the nurses . I could only see her on my second visit, that was in the evening on that day .Although then she was just a few hours after being borned into this world she could already opened her eyes and was looking at us left and right . She looked like she was a smart baby girl .I hope she would grow up to be a smart lady and be useful to society .
Today , Saurday morning they were allowed to return home . And we welcome a new member of our family .

No comments: