Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Visit to Johor Bahru .

On 1st.May 2007 we left Klang in our new car for Johor Bahru .On the way we stopped at Muar for 4 main reasons ie. 1) to test-run our new Merce on a long journey , 2) to visit my late father in-law's grave at the Muslim cemetery at Batu 6,Jalan Bakri ,Muar , 3) to pick up our daughter Farin from the University Technology at Skudai - she is coming back for a long holiday and 4) to reminisce my old days in Muar , that was the place where I starterd my career as a young Police officer and the place where I met my wife .

On reaching the cemetery ,like our previous visits we could not locate the grave .I almost gave up of finding it . I then recited the ' alfatihah ' by the sides of the road.Feeling not satisfied we walked further and began searching again . Again we almost gave up again .We then got into our car and was going to leave the cemetery .Before we we reached the exit we decided to search again for the last time . Then finally my wife found the grave and I was so thankful to God for He has fulfilled my wish to visit the grave of my late father in-law .It was on the third row from the road and under a shady tree . I recited the ' alfatihah ' again and thank God again for I've finally found the grave of my late father in-law who was a very kind man . A fine man and a happy go lucky person . I can't remember how many years he has left us but the memory of him is still fresh in my mind . I told myself that I would be visiting the grave again whenever we past Muar .
After that we came back to Muar town to have lunch at Tanjong ( the seaside ) . The food was delicious and it was also cheap . After having filled our tummy we then proceeded to Johor Bahru .
We reached Johor Bahru at about 4.00 pm. and checked into Crystal Crown Hotel , not far from my mother in-law's place . After our ' Asar ' prayers we came to my mother in-laws place .She was still confined to her bed and could only walk with the help of a crutch .
In the evening we visited my brother in-law Zainal at Majidee Park ,JB .
The next day we visited my wife's sisters at Taman Nongchik and at Taman UDA before we picked up our daughter Farin at her hostel . My sister in-law , Shidah took a lift on our car to go to Kuala Lumpur .We reached Klang at about 7.30 pm .

No comments: