Thursday, May 26, 2005

I am alone in the house today.

I am alone in the house .Wife and Fareen has gone to JB again this morning.( We came back from JB last Sunday ,22nd.May 2005 ).Fareen's inconsiderate lecturer phoned us yesterday ,requesting Fareen to come back to UTM to sit for her Mathematics paper which she missed last Friday because she suddenly fell ill .She would be sitting for her Mathematics paper tomorrow ,27th.May 2005 . They left by bus .They preferred to go by bus although I offered to drive them to JB .Obviously , they wanted to stay longer in JB.If I go , the most I could stay there would be 2 nights .I hope and pray that she would do well in her Mathematics paper .
I did not go any where today except to the bus station in the morning and for a while at the Makro .I have not been to our new house for 3 days ,otherwise I would be there almost everyday .I have to be there to ensure that work done to the house is according to our tastes .It is now in it's final stage of completion .
For dinner I just had a piece of home prepared burger .I do not feel like going out .

No comments: