Thursday, May 19, 2005

Going to JB to pick up Fareen .

Received news today that our daughter Fareen suddenly fell ill and vomitted ,this morning while she was about to sit for her Mathematics paper for her final exams in UTM and she was rushed to hospital by one of her lecturers .Luckily , she was soon released from the Hospital .Of course she was given medication . However, she missed the Mathematics paper . Any way according to her the lecturer told her not to worry because she would be given a chance to sit for the paper alone later .The university would be writing to her to inform her of the date when she would be sitting for the Mathematics paper .

I think she was not having her food regularly because she would have to buy the food at the cantin . You know lah sometimes this lady 'malas' to go to the cantin .Probably ,she could have skipped her dinner or breakfast . I always reminded my children to have their meals regularly and and to take good quality food .Where food is concerned ,there should not be any compromise .As the saying says ,a healthy person makes a healthy mind which is vital to students especially during examinations .

Fareen is supposed to complete her 'matriculation course' at UTM this Saturday 21st.May 2005 . She is supposed to be back at the university to begin her 1st. Year of her degree course in late June 2005. I would be driving to JB tomorrow to pick her up . This also means that I would be missing my class at UM this Saturday . I guess I have to sacrifice for the sake of our daughter . On our way home I hope to stop at Port Dickson to fetch my trousers and shirts from my regular tailor there .

We are supposed to move to our new home in Klang at the end of August or early September 2005 .We hope to have our Ramadhan fast and Idilfitri celeberation there .

No comments: