Monday, May 16, 2005

Feeling miserable today.( Jottings meant for personal perusal only )

I feel so miserable today . Having had a big quarrel with my wife over a trivial matter - I was having a perception that she was rude to me , which of course she denied it.I do not know off late ,I feel very sensitive .Perhaps due to my age ,that I easily get upset over small matters.We are of the same age ,therefore we should take cognisance of our situations. The problem with her is that she refused to tow the line of which being a wife ,I feel she should.She insist that everything should be done according to her ways .But I do not mind that much because I am very practicable and I can compromise .One thing that irritates me ,of which I could not take it any more ,is her rudeness .I do not know why off late she tends to be blunt with her words - without consideration for it's sensitivity at all .It really hurts to hear her words .Although the words are not really hurting if said in a nice way , instead if it is said in such a way, it tends to be very brutal .
I had warned her to be very careful with her words and exclaimations so as not to hurt me .But my efforts were ( as the Malay proverb says ) just like pouring water on to a yam leaf. She keeps on repeating the same mistakes. The problem is she does not think before blurting out her words . Worst of all , she refused to accept her mistakes and thus the mistakes keeps on repeating .Each time she claim that there is nothing wrong with her words .I am not crazy as to simply get upset for nothing ?
Sometimes I feel like not to talk to her .Infact ,I did tried but it made matters worst and I felt pathetic towards her .I think she needs counselling but she attends religious talks/classes at the local surau regularly .I do not know what else to do .I feel so miserable and hopeless .Perhaps I should leave the house for some times in order to cool things off .Ya , I should go on my exotic trip to Central Asia , as had been planned .Any way ,I would still have to wait untill our house is completed .In the mean time what can I do ?Oh God ,please help us .

No comments: