Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Bad week

A few days ago I received an e-mail from our daughter Eileen who is studying medicine in Ireland. The message sounds a bit nasty and being an old man of course I feel a bit hurt .It was due to my comments before she decided to move house from the UCD campus residence to a residence outside . ( Infact she had earlier requested for my comments /blessings ) . I merely asked her to consider certain things before making decision to move out . Any way I told her the final decision was hers . She is a bit hot tempered . I feel she should change her approach towards others especially if she is to become a doctor .
I do not know why this week has been a bad week for me .I also had a misunderstanding with my wife .She wanted my help but at the same time she tried to be a bit bossy .I could not accept that and we had a quarrel .Till today we have not spoken to each other .