Monday, May 05, 2008

Could this be another sign of getting old ???

This morning I drove my daughter Farin to the factory in Subang Hi-Tech, Shah Alam as it was her first day of her internship there . Since it was still early I decided to have my breakfast at Azila Restaurant at Section 10 , Shah Alam . After that I went to our old house in Section 8, Shah Alam to have a rest . While there I took out my purse and left it on the side table in order to be comfortable while watching TV . When I left the house at about 10.40 am. I had forgotten about the purse . I stopped by at the Jaya Jusco ,Bukit Tinggi Klang to buy some provisions which my wife asked me to buy . At the super market I picked the things which my wife asked me to buy and placed them into the basket and was about to make payment at the counter .To my horror and embarrasment I did not have the money to pay . I only had some 60 sens coins in my pocket . I did not even have enough money to pay the parking ticket . I was so ashamed of myself and gave an excuse that I could have been the victim of a pick pocket . Luckily there were no other people at the counter except me and the counter girl . I had no choice but to call my wife to bring some money to pay the counter girl and the parking ticket . Luckily this incident took place at the same town in which I am residing . Otherwise I would have been stranded there .
Lately I have been noticing that I became abscent minded quite often . Sometimes I even forgot how many ' rakaat ' I have been praying and so had to repeat the prayers all over again . I believe my brain is getting rusty because I have been relaxing too much . Or could this be another sign of getting old ???

No comments: