Thursday, March 30, 2006

We could only plan but He ( Allah ) disposes .

Yesterday 29th.of March 2006 I attended an appointment with my personal doctor at the Tanglin Clinic , an outpatient division of the General Hopital ,Kuala Lumpur.I was surprised when told that apart from suffering hypertension I also have a slight diabetis. The doctor asked me to reduce my weight as a preventive measure .I am really worried because I have tried all means to reduce my weight and all failed . No wonder of late I always feel tired and having pains in my joints . Any way the doctor told me that since my last appointment with him 3 months ago , my weight had reduced by 2 kgs. Now , that news was a bit comforting .That was perhaps because lately I have been jogging at the Taman Rakyat Sri Andalas ever since we moved in to this new place .Nonetheless ,he still referred me to a dietician for councelling . My appointment date would be on 4th April 2006 .
The people of Klang especially the Chinese are very health concious . I could see hundreds of cars parked around Taman Rakyat every morning .They jog almost every morning and it looks as if they are having a fiesta in that area .They are in groups some doing aerobic , some dancing ,some doing the taichee and etc. Do not want to be left behind , I ( tumpang semangkok ) join them .Our new house is very convenient for that purpose because I just could walk from our house without having to drive to the place . I hope I would continue jogging until I could really reduce my weight .
Since moving to Klang ,I have been making habits to pray every subuh prayers at the mosque nearby .I have found solace and could put my total concentration in my prayers .After my prayers I normally come home for a small breakfast before sending our grand daughter Alisya to school. It was agreed upon between me and my wife that I would send and pick Alisya to the morning school and she would send and pick her to the afternoon school .( Alisya is also attending Sekolah Agama situated not far from the mosque in the afternoon ).Only after sending Alisya to school that I could go for my jogging which normally would last for about an hour .I would sweat heavily after that .
My life now is very routine . Sometimes I get bored too and wanted a break from home . But situations do not permit me to go because there are still unfinish businesses to settle . Soon Azman our second son would be getting married .It is not an easy task .The preparation has to start from now . The schedule is August 2006 and it is not a long way to go .It is not fare for me to leave everything to my wife to handle.
It looks like I have to postpone again my intention of going to the exotic places .Well, that is life . We could only plan but He ( Allah )disposes .