Thursday, March 23, 2006

The internet is accessible from our new house today

At last today the 23rd.of March 2006 , the internet access is made possible from our new house in Klang .For the past 3 months or so each time I wanted to surf the internet I had to go to our old house in Shah Alam.It took almost a month for the Telecoms to make the internet accessable from our new house .Even that I myself had to make complaints to the Telecomes head office in Kuala Lumpur .It took me only 2 days to make that possible .The application was actually made by our son Syazirul Azman .Being an ex Telecomes subsidiary staff I thought he could handle everyhthing . Being an ex Police officer ,I hate to delay things .I want fast action and do not want to cause inconvenience to the public .To hasten actions I had to be blunt to them . That was my style and it remains so .Any way everything is okay and I am back to my computer to fill my past time as a retiree .
For the past 3 months I felt handicapped being denied the use of the computer .From now on I can get back to read the latest news from Independent news medias throught out the world.I also can access to knowledge and informations .