Tuesday, December 28, 2004

MARA offers Ezreen Farina to continue her studies via the fast track programme .

I am alone at home today because my wife,Fareen,Alisya and Azman have gone to Johor Bahru to visit my mother in-law. I do not know how long they would be there, perhaps for 3-4 days . They took the opportunity of the fact that Azman is on leave for 10 days (He is finishing his annual leave ) .So, Azman became their driver . I refused to follow them because we just went there last September and I have to oversee the progress of the building of our new house in Klang.
I am not new to being alone because I have been living on my own when I was posted to Port Dickson in year 2000 .For almost 2 years I was living alone there.Of course I felt a bit lonely .
At this age normally ,men feel neglected by their partners .Their wives think that their children have grown up and they have enough property/cash on their possession . They do not have to worry of their security . Subsequently they feel they do not have to take care of their husbands any more . They become egoistic and rude to their husbands.They do not seems to care the feelings of their husbands and forgetting that at senior ages their husbands becomes sensitive .That is why there are marriages that breaks up among senior citizens ,some even grand fathers and grand mothers . Men have to be really passion facing wives of that character in order to ensure their marriages remains intact .
While at home I received a telephone call from MARA informing me that our daughter Ezreen Farina who is waiting for her SPM results has been selected by MARA to continue her studies in information systems via the fast track programme , at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia , Johor Bahru .The course starts on 8th.January 2005 .I do not know whether she is interested in information systems because I once read her notes which she handed over to her school that she wanted to do medicine/dentistry . Any way , immediately I phoned her in JB and informed her about the offer by MARA .I leave it to her to decide .I do not want to make the decision on her behalf.