Tuesday, December 14, 2004

A days hard work - waking up feeling very tired.

This morning I woke up feeling very tired because of yesterday's hard work cleaning our apartment in Subang Jaya which is to be rented out.All the work including the plumbing work were done by us ourselves .Thanks to the little knowledge that I have as a result of practical work( Agriculture Engineering ) when I was a student at UPM Serdang years ago .The work is still not completed because we still have to do some painting on the grills and on the windows and doors frames.I must admit that I have to be thankful to my wife for she has always been by my side to help me doing the work . Without her support and assistance I do not think I would have been successful in completing the work successfully .As a mark of gratitude, that evening we dined out at our club - the Shah Alam Club to a sumptuous dinner.
We are supposed to continue with the work today but my partner ( wife ) suggested that we do it tomorrow .Actually I am the type who do not like to delay my work.I normally complete my work on the same day itself because as long as the work is not completed it will keep on boggling my mind and will affect my sleep .When I was working with the government I used to tell my staffs to complete their work on the same day so that the next day they can start a fresh with new assignments .That was perhaps made me a successful person in my career.
Recently we brought our daughter Farin to an optomologist to have her eyes checked because of her frequent complaints for being unable to see clearly .We were surprised that her shortsightedness was quite bad .So, from that day onwards she became a bespectacled person -the first person in my family to be so at a young age.Any way she looked stunningly a mature person with her spectacles.