Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Busy with the Money Changers.

I have been visiting the money changer's shop quite often lately . Unfortunately the values of the euro and pound sterling keep on escalating .I would then postponed buying either the euros or the pounds thinking that it would improve the next day . Unfortunately each changing days resulted in the increase of the value of the Euros and the Pounds . It is less than a forthnight before our trip to Dublin . It looks like we could not wait any longer and would have to buy the euros before it continues to escalate further . Since our stay in London would only be for 3-4 days I think 1,000 pound would be sufficient . Besides we could make use of the credit card . Perhaps Eu. 3,000 - Eu.3,500 would be enough for us to spend in Europe . I do not think that we would easily succumb to being lured by the so-called cheap sale gimmick . While Eu.10 would sound cheap to the European earners but to us it would almost amount to RM 50 . We have to always keep in our mind that Eu.10 is not RM 10 . Well , if there are actually really cheap things ( after taking into consideration the exchange rate ) I would not discourage my family to purchase them .
Our main problem during this journey , I foresee would be finding halal food . I may not be very particular about it , but my wife would .She would not want to dine in a restaurant that is not certified halal . God has said in the Quran that Islam is not meant to make things difficult for it's followers . We would be in a state of ' darurah ' and so we should use our initiative to make good of whaever is available as long as it does not go overboard .

No comments: