Monday, April 06, 2009

Getting prepared for the Europe trip.

I am quite excited to wait for our trip to Dublin and later perhaps also to Europe in early June . My last visit to London was about 15 years ago when we attended our eldest son's convocation at Leicester .This time we would be attending our daughter's (Eileen) convocation at UCD Dublin . I believe there has been alot of development and changes there . However from my readings and observations on TV , it seems that there is'nt much development as compared to Kuala Lumpur . Unlike Kuala Lumpur London is an old preserved city and perhaps Londoners are proud to retain the old city of London .
My wife and daughter Farin who will be accompanying me on the trip are already busy preparing themselves . They have started buying new clothes especially thick clothings in anticipation of the cold weather . Any way I told my daughter Farin not to bring much clothes as she could always use her sister's clothes . Since Farin has been offered to do her MSc (Electrical Engineering ) at Sheffield University this September 2009 , I hope this would be a warming up for her to get ready to acclamatize herself to the situation in the United Kingdom .

No comments: