Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I took possession of my new car today .

At last today I was able to take possession of our new car . The car was registered at the Malacca JPJ office .Thus it bears the number MBK 80 . I like the number 80 because it brings me luck . All our cars except my son Aizad's , bears the number 80 .The numbers are JDC 80 a Perodua Kembara ( which will be used by our daughter Farin at UTM Skudai ) , BEX 80 a Honda Accord ( to be used by my wife ), BFN 80 a Peugeot 305 ( my son Azman's car ) and our latest car , MBK 80 a C 200K Mercedes Benz . I managed to get the number MBK 80 through the good office of our brother in law Hassan who is now attached to the JPJ headquarters in Kuala Lumpur for a nominal fee .
It is my dream car . It has been my wish to own the car .I waited 4 years to own it. Today ,I finally fulfilled that wish . I am grateful to Allah for all the bounties that He has bestowed on to us and our family .

No comments: