Saturday, January 13, 2007

I need a grand son to continue my offspring.

I woke up early this morning to perform my subuh prayer.As I was walking from my bed to the toilet I thought it would be a lonely day for us in this house today because our grand daughter Alisya had gone to her parent's place in Shah Alam to spend her week end.I had invited her earlier to go to Port Dickson with us today to attend a wedding of my former officer's daughter .She refused. I could understand her because she wanted to spend the week end with her parents .Alisya is now 8 years old and she is still the only child of my eldest son, Aizad.Poor Aizad .Indeed I am poor too because I still do not have a grand son who would continue my offspring on this earth and the here after. Who would be my 'makmum' ( followers ) to lead in my prayers .It had never occured to my mind to ask from Allah to be bestowed with grand sons .Normally after prayers I would ask from Him for successes for my children in their studies , our prosperity and good health forgetting to ask to have grand sons .What an oversight or I was taken for granted ? I have to come back to God for His help .He is our savior and He is merciful . And so after my subuh prayer,for the first time I prayed to Him so that my daughter-in-law ( Alisya's mother ) would soon bear us a grand son ,who would continue my off spring on this earth and the here after.