Friday, November 18, 2005

Prayers for Dr.Azhari Hussin and his colleagues.

I would like to state here categorically that I am not a terrorist nor am I a supporter of terrorist activities . I do not agree with the way bombs being exploded in public places where innocent people are the victims especially when they are fellow Muslims .I would not mind if the victims are really enemies of Islam .I just cannot understand why these people are willing to kill and hurt fellow brothers in Islam . Any way they could have their own reasons .It is not for me to decide whether they are right or wrong .Only God knows .
The past few days ,the killing of Dr.Azhari Hussin ,the alleged Jemaah Islamiah leader and bomb maker ,captured newspaper headlines in Malaysia and Indonesia and perhaps through out the world too .It was especially so in Malaysia because he is a Malaysian and a former lecturer of University Teknologi Malaysia .He sacrificed his luxurious life for what he believe as a jihad - a religious cause . I am not questioning his belief but what I am trying to highlight here is that the world which is being led by the US and it's allies today has to be fair to Islam and the Muslims if they are really serious about eradicating terrorism . The killing of Dr.Azhari or for that matter even if it is Osama bin Laden , will not stop dissatisfied Muslims from being suicide bombers .The loss of Dr.Azhari could lead to the birth of tens or even hundreds and thousands of new Dr.Azharis .The US and it's allies has to realise that they are not being fair to the Muslims especially in their policies towards the Palestinians ,Iraq and Afghanistan . I can bet to my last dollar that the majority of the Muslims around the world believe so . I believe the US and it's allies knows this too .They simply ignore this fact because it is now an open secret that they have a secret agenda against Islam .
Putting aside his mistakes , as a fellow Muslim I still pray to God so that Dr.Azhari and his colleagues would be accepted by God as jihadists ( fighters for a good cause ) and their souls would go to heaven . Amin .

No comments: