Monday, July 11, 2005

10th. July is my Birthday .

Yesterday 10th.July , was my birthday .When I was young I used to think that men 58 years of age were considered already very old . .One of that age was often described as unproductive , has nothing left to offer and perhaps just a burden to family and society. Today , I almost do not believe myself that I am actually already 58 years old .Contrary to my earlier assumption about 50 and above old men , I do not feel that I am less capable than that of men below 50 years. I feel , I am as strong and as active as a horse .I think I am still good looking and feeling great and very much looking forward to the future . I am still very eager to see the world and God willing I'll be on the track to pursue my love to travel .In other words I do not feel being old at all . Perhaps the only different of myself today and that of a few years ago is that I am a bit more sober , mature and a little bit more religious than before . It is only natural for men of my age to experience what I am experiencing today .
Besides receiving Birthday wishes from my wife ,my son Azman and Alisya my 6 year old grand daughter , no one else seems to remember to do so .I guess they are too busy with their chores ?
In the evening I was treated to a pizza dinner .

No comments: